Where do you deliver?
We deliver Australia wide, however if you want the gift faster you can purchase from a local retailer within close proximity to the seller.
We use Sendle as our delivery partner, and looking for same day and delivery solution that comes at a reasonable price for our customers.. Watch this space!
Do you deliver to hospitals?
We can deliver to hospitals as long as they are currently accepting deliveries. Due to current COVID restrictions, we ask that you check and confirm with the individual hospital and ward before you place your order. A redelivery fee will be charged if our drivers are turned away for delivery on the day.
I have a question about my delivery, what should I do?
The Eve Customer Care team is here to help you Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, and Saturday – Sunday 9:00AM to 5:00PM . Please drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you email us after 5pm we’ll get back to you as soon as possible the next day.
I made a mistake on my order, what should I do?
Please notify us of any mistakes as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If an incorrect delivery address or incorrect delivery name has been supplied and we have already dispatched the gift, a re-delivery fee will apply. Re-delivery fees are quoted on a case by case basis depending on delivery suburb. Gifts cannot be re-dispatched until payment has been confirmed.
Can I select a time for my gift delivery?
Sendle delivers during normal business hours.. We are unable to provide specific time slots for orders, but working on that at the moment with on demand local delivery.
What is the delivery cost for my order?
Delivery costs is calculated by product size, weight and delivery locations from $5.95 upwards. The delivery cost will be added to your order during the checkout process and the price you pay is determined by the delivery postcode you enter.
How do I know when my gift has been delivered?
You will receive a delivery confirmation email to confirm that your gift has been delivered. Please remember that our delivery partners are busy delivering gifts all day long until 6.30pm. This means you may not receive a confirmation email until after 6.30pm.
Can I track my delivery or get an ETA?
You will receive an email with the Sendle tracking notifications and link. You can also forward this to your gift recipient and let them know a surprise is coming!
What special instructions should I provide?
The more information you can provide about the delivery location, the more smooth the delivery process and the less chance of re-delivery fees being incurred.
Business Address: Please provide the name of the business and whether the gift should be delivered to reception, a loading dock or building concierge.
Residential Address: Please ensure that our drivers will be able to gain access to the property. If the address is within a secure building please ensure that the recipient will be home on the day of delivery or alternatively specify a safe location where the gift can be left.
What happens if I provide incorrect delivery instructions?
If you provide us with an incorrect address or an incorrect name we cannot accept responsibility for the failed delivery. We will arrange to re-deliver but a re-delivery fee will be incurred.
The recipient has not received the gift on the date requested and I have/have not received my delivery confirmation email, what are the next steps?
Please notify us via email straight away at email@example.com and include your order reference number. We will look into the status of your delivery with our third party logistics partner immediately. If we cannot provide an explanation and resolution immediately, and 24 hours has passed since the chosen delivery date, we will launch an investigation with our third party logistics company. We aim to provide a resolution for all investigations within 24 hours of the investigation launch.
If you are dissatisfied, even just a little bit, with any of the products or services provided by Eve we’d really like to know about it. You can send feedback, comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you pronto.
Bottom nav shipping
A note from our Shipping Partner Sendle:
by Sendle Team
As an essential service, Sendle is open for business. During the pandemic, we’re working harder than ever to deliver parcels for our small business customers across Australia and the United States.
We’re here to help your business thrive.
With so many people isolating at home and shopping online our parcel volumes are at record highs so there might be delays.
Rest assured, our delivery drivers are working extended hours to meet the demand and our customer happiness champions are moving as fast as they can to answer your inquiries.
We thank you for being so patient!
Here are a few ways we can all help speed things up:
- Use the Toolbox in your dashboard for instant support and parcel investigation.
- Pop into the Help Centre to search for your question (there’s a lot of great info in there!).
- We know it’s tempting, but sending your inquiry twice will only add to the queue.
- Help us carry extra parcels in our vans by using flat packaging or mailers and satchels where you can
As an essential service we continue to follow the guidelines of governments and health authorities around the world because your safety and that of our delivery drivers is a top priority.Have peace of mind with our contactless delivery for both pickups and drop-offs. With contact-free delivery, you, the customer, and the delivery driver won’t need to come into contact, touch a pen, or a scanning device.
To keep small businesses, your customers, and our delivery drivers COVID-19 free, we ask that everyone follows these simple instructions:
- Not shaking hands or touching others
- Staying 2 metres (6 1/2 feet) away from other people
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Disposing of tissues in a bin
- Wearing a face mask to help prevent the spread
We’ll continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
For customers in AU
- Sendle’s ‘pickup’ service is a safe option if you are self isolating at home or social distancing. Our ‘drop off’ service is also available.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person-to-person contact.
- As an essential service, Sendle is delivering parcels across all states and territories in Australia despite the ‘state of disaster’ and ‘state of emergency’ in Victoria.
- Due to Victorian Department of Health restrictions on the number of staff working at Victorian facilities, delivery delays can be expected so we thank you for your patience.
- Pick up and delivery delays of up to 3 days can be expected on the east coast due to higher than normal parcel volumes and government border controls.
- All delivery drivers are wearing face masks and using hand sanitiser when on duty in Victoria and New South Wales.
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed. See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations.
- Our international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- Zone 1 – New Zealand (10-20 working days)
- Zone 2 – North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 working days)
- Zone 3 – Rest of the world (25-30 working days)
- For international destinations, there are exchange rate surcharges due to COVID-19: $1.50 for Zone 1 (NZ) deliveries, $2.50 for Zone 2 (Asia) deliveries, $3.50 for Zone 2 (US & Canada) deliveries, $5.50 for Zone 2 (UK & Europe) deliveries and $9.50 for Zone 3 (Rest of world) deliveries.
- For some international destinations, we are currently unable to send parcels weighing more than 2kg.
For customers in the US
- As an essential service, Sendle is fully operational for our US customers, delivering in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. At Sendle, we are experiencing delays of up to 2 days on average.
- Some rural areas may experience slightly longer delays.
- We’re working our hardest to make sure that your packages get to their destination. More information can be found at our Help Center.
Thanks again for your patience and stay safe!